Friday, December 1, 2017


We told the skiers this week that they should go to Elm Creek or Theo Wirth on Saturday and/or Sunday in order to get on snow. Most have their trails passes for Elm Creek, and you can get their passes for Theo Wirth on a previous post.
On Monday, without school for the skiers, we are still going to have practice at 2:30, due to the fact that I have meetings all day. It is however, another good morning to get on snow, but we still want them to be at practice.
Nothing has been made official yet, but there is a pretty good chance that our first race will be cancelled, but we will hold on until Three Rivers Parks and the AD in charge of Nordic in our Conference let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment