Friday, February 9, 2018

Lakeville JV/Jr High

Below are directions to the Lakeville JV/Jr High race that is on Saturday as well as a link to all of the information for the race, including a time schedule (first race is at 9:30).  This is an age group race, so the races and awards will be grade based.  It has been a fun meet for us in the past, and with the skiers getting to go against some different teams.
Any questions, let me know,
Thanks
Denny

Lakeville JV/Jr High Information

Lakeville JV/Jr High Invite (Kenwood Trail Middle School, 19455 Kenwood Trail, Lakeville, MN 55044): Highway 10 east to Hwy 610. Merge onto Hwy 252 and continue south to I 94.  Take I 94 south to I 35W South and proceed on I 35W to the merge for I 35.  Exit at CR 5/50 (Exit 85) and go east on CR 50 for about 2.5 miles, the school will be on your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment