Here are a couple of basics for the week ahead.
We will be classic skiing for practice on Monday and we will be going to Bunker, most likely the skijor/dog park trail.
Wednesday will be a classic race at Hyland Park in Bloomington with the start at 4:00. The current temps for Wednesday are going to be close to the temps where we will have to consider canceling, so we will be keeping an eye on what could happen. We need to be at -4F or warmer, or -15F Windchill or warmer.
Saturday's race is still planned as well for St Mary's University in Winona. We were notified today that the races will start at 10:00 and at this moment will not be a classic race or a pursuit as we did last year due to the amount of snow they last this past week. I will discuss with our bus driver about leaving earlier than our currently scheduled 7:00am.
Lastly, we would like to have rooms for Winter Camp decided by Friday, thus final or next payments as well. We will need to make sure we have enough rooms so if we have to eliminating any rooms we have the time to do so.
Thanks and any questions, please let me know,