So, this has been a fun, yet stressful day in trying to figure out what we are going to do for the rest of the week. There is still no update on our meet on Saturday in Winona, which we will hopefully have an idea still yet tonight, but needed to get the rest of this out sooner, so I'm not waiting until I hear.
Wednesday, Elm Creek opened up their hours for team practices tomorrow and we were scheduled for 2:45-4:15. I am currently seeing if we can move to the 4:30-6:00 time slot, but those are slim chances. With that, we will take the high school skiers and leave at 2:35 and we will be doing a skate workout. The middle school skiers will meet at the high school at normal time and Coach Nelson will have a workout for them. If by chance we do get changed to 4:30, the bus will leave at 4:00, and we will take the whole team, and I will send out a message to everyone. We may not hear about this until tomorrow morning.
Thursday we were looking into doing a race at Mora, but they will only have 1K of trail open, and we did not feel it would be worth the 2 hours of driving to ski on a 1K loop, so we will be practicing at the high school.
Friday, this just came about this afternoon, but the 6 Conference teams that were scheduled to race tomorrow at Elm Creek, which we were one of, were notified that we have been tentatively rescheduled to do our race for Friday at 3:30. This is still up in the air, but it's a possibility and it is on the Three Rivers Park schedule as tentative. Once we find out, which hopefully will be soon, we will let you know all of the details.
Then, once again with Saturday, once I find out all of the details I will let let you know what is happening.
If there are any questions, please let me know,