Friday, December 8, 2017

Parents going to Camp

For those parents that are planning to go to Winter Camp, we need to have you fill out to items from the school in order to go, the Volunteer Application and the Criminal History Release Form.  You can find them both at the following link: Volunteer and once you are completed that will notify me.  Also, if you have already done these forms this school year, then you are cleared.
Any questions, let me know,

No comments:

Post a Comment